First time patients
When you arrive for your first visit, please be prepared to complete all insurance and health information forms that will allow us to begin your dental treatment.
We will ask you to fill out our New Patient Forms that will help us get acquainted with you.
If you are unable to make the appointment you have scheduled with us, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. We would be glad to reschedule the appointment at a more convenient time, if necessary. In the meantime, we look forward to meeting you and serving your needs.
Our promise to you
- We will provide comfortable dental care in a safe, clean environment.
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy in all areas.
- You will never have treatment recommended that we would not recommend to our own family.
- We recognize the importance of your time and will do our best to see you at a time that works best for your schedule.
- We will treat you as a friend, in the hope that you will truly become one.